Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    isayssoccer

Nancy Drew movie- Did anyone notice...?

Did anyone notice how similar the plot of this movie is to other Hollywood related stories? For example, the name Dehlia is only one letter away from Dahlia, as in the Black Dahlia, the famous unsolved murder of an actress named Elizabeth Short.
    Also, the fact that Dehlia's body was found floating in a pool is strikingly similar to the fate of Joe Gillis in Sunset Boulevard (Even though he was shot and Delhia was drowned, it still seems very similar, especially since the plot of Sunset Boulevard revolves around Hollywood and a- formerly- famous actress.)
    Anyone else agree or disagree?
    P.S.

I know this question is hideously late, given when the movie was released, but at any rate...

r_fiorito
    Yes, but I think the writers did that to be clever with the plot line. She moves to California, in Hollywood so I bet they wanted to bring some of that ambiance into the plot line.

sally
    i did not notice until u say then i watch the cd then notice it thanks for the word

sally
    i did not notice until u say then i watch the cd then notice it thanks for the word