Well I saw all 3 movies (no all of grudge 2) and i dont seem to get it. From the original ''Ju-On the grudge'' it has the same boy as on the American version, and the girl on the grudge. Who is she???? I dont know her reason on this movie but I know she scares the living hell out of me. Also on the the first grudge movie (american version) When that woman (i think it was susan) went into this room and this ghost was flying around and then it had eyes and then blacked out. And the pictures of a woman getting cut out of the pictures, what was that?????? Ugh and also for the beginning of the grudge why did that boy or grudge girl drag her in there?

For the second grudge film. Well I havent really watched but when did Susan have a japanese sister and who is she in the film?

And for the 3rd film of the grudge I saw there flashback and the grudge and her sister I geuss was in there with there mom? And the mother mae one of them drink this red stuff (think it was blood) and then the girl started shaking. And at the end the grudge came back but it was somebody else.

Ok so I need help figuring this out but its confusing. Also in the first film when it says: a curse that is born when someone dies in the grip of a powerful rage or extreme sorrow (see Onry?). The curse gathers in the place where that person died. Those who encounter this murderous supernatural force die and the curse is reborn repeatedly, passed from victim to victim in an endless, growing chain of horror. What does that mean??? Anyone????