Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Otis

i have an explanation for the ending of no country for old men or maybe i should...

...say an opiniion to express? i feel that the hero was killed by the mexicans they got enough info from the wifes mother to find him. i believe they also got the money because he had no where to hide it due to the vent being blocked which is noted when the sherrif sits on the bed the only reason the psycho would still be in the room is because he was looking for the money. he went to kill the wife cuz he said he would and i believe he would not have killed her if she had chosen heads or tails and won since she refused he killed her. the car accident was some payback in what goes around comes around, with this possibility, that the police find his head punch in the car and that info gets to the sherrif eventually and he comes looking again in part two. what do you guys think??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Possibly.

It's definitely an interesting theory. I think the door is open for the wife to be spared.

I don't know if there will be a sequel.

Unquestionably a violent movie. I think the ending leaves a lot of open doors and it will be interesting to see if there is a part two where it might go.

Thanks for your opinion. This is one of the more interesting movies I've seen lately.

ishootvideo2002
    I think your seriously overthinking this movie.

Let me sum up my opinion much quicker:

Evil is relentless and constantly renewed. But the strength of will to fight it is growing tired and not easily replaced.