...of months ago.? I can't remember which channel it was on but there were two (I think British) men performing a range of skits. I can remember three of these - one was about a man doing a presentation who was being continually interrupted by a so called "old friend" who was a drunk; the second was with the two men doing a kids' stage show and one was having to copy everything the other did, however the first was much more lithe and started doing cartwheels, while the second had obvious trouble executing this act; the third was where one of them (the larger of the two) was in bed with his girlfriend who said she'd do anything for him. After some contemplation, his unusual request repulsed her. He then tried to play it down by saying "I've had a bath..." but to no avail. It was very funny anyway and I thought I'd see it again but haven't, so annoyed at myself for not finding out what it was called. It was on late at night (probably 11ish) in Perth, Australia on free to air TV, and it's not Little Britain. I hope somebody can help!!