Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: The Hills?

Blaire

The Hills?

ok is there ANYONE on Heidi's side of the whole Lauren and Heidi feud thing? Cauz i dont want to be argumentitive I just want to know how you view things....

Also, wouldnt Heidi realize her mistake especially after actually watching The Hills herself?

DeeDee
    nope i'm not on her side... she knows what she did and can't and won't admit it.. its pretty sad... and she must be stupid if she didn't realize what happened if she watched the shows

Kitikat
    I can kinda see both sides, but Heidi was wrong to completely cut herself off from all her girl friends for Spencer; in my opinion. It's beginning to look like Heidi is beginning to see what everyone was talking about. I've been noticing her on the verge of tears when Lauren and her being friends again...and Spencer is just a jerk, I hope she sees him for what he is soon!

tennis StAr!
    hey, this is not related to ur question at all.... i saw that u asked a question about trying out for ur school tennis team... im doing the same thing, and pretty nervous. i just want to know how it went and if u made it? u can post ur reply to my tennis question... thankxz a lot