Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

firned is writing a movie..tell me what u think of his summary for it?

Plot: A teen with a caring family, loyal friends and a reputation at school no one can bet has a secret that is haunting him. Johnny Kramer may have the perfect life but nothing matters when you’re unsure about your future. On his 18th birth day he finds out that he was adopted. On top of that his receives a letter stating that he was not accepted into Harvard. For the first time in his life Johnny Kramer feels deep and dangerous depression. Johnny thinks it’s time to tell his family and friends his secret. He stares at them and says “I’m gay.” Nothing just a deep silence, the air becomes thick and too heavy to bear. As Johnny’s friends and family begin to choose their words Johnny runs to his room to call his boy friend Stan. They decide that now is the time to meet up and leave town until things begin to settle down. Johnny can hear his mother down stairs crying and telling everyone to leave. After an hour of waiting worried Johnny thinks Stan couldn’t make it so he decides to
    After an hour of waiting worried Johnny thinks Stan couldn’t make it so he decides to sleep. In the morning he didn’t say a word to his family he just got ready for school and left. At school he seemed distant from everyone didn’t fit in anymore. After the second period Johnny is called down to the office to find out that his boy friend Stan was killed in a car crash caused by a drunk driver. At that moment without a word or sign Johnny ran to the nearest hardware store purchased rope then ran home. He’s lucky no one is home he goes to his room places the rope, places his head and jumps off but the rope snaps. Johnny hits his head on the bed side he is knocked out. When he awakes he finds himself in a room containing a mirror, a gun, a note, and an open door. When Johnny tries to walk out the door he teleports back in the room. He says to himself “that’s it I’ll do it here.” Looks down the barrel of the gun, and points it to his head. Before he can pull the trigger he caught the mirror
    Before he can pull the trigger he caught the mirror in the corner of his eyes. He is watching what will happen if he did successfully commit suicide all the lives that would be ruined. His friends who fell responsible because they didn’t accept him right away become distant from each other , his parents get a divorce and he sees his younger sister turned to a life of abuse because she lost the only person who protected and understood her. Johnny reads the note hoping to find clues. It says with every death there is life, the cycle of life. Johnny looks at the mirror one more time and sees the day he tried to kill himself is repeating itself. He has a second chance at life but he is must save himself before time runs out.
    Ending: Johnny gives up after all that he couldn’t he could do it. He sees himself hanging in the mirror and cries. The door closes; Johnny runs toward the door and opens it. His last attempt at survival is to simply walk out hoping not to teleport back into the room. He does it he’s out but he finds himself in another room. In this room there is rope hanging from the ceiling and a chair with a paper. He walks towards to the paper and is stunned the paper is his death certificate. Johnny screams the words “no I want to live!”
    Explanation: He was in his own personal hell he had the painful memories{ the mirror} the easy but impossible way out{ the gun} the clue{ the note} and the hope of surviving his fate{the open door}
    p.s in the question i said "firned"...i meant friend

copright.by andy andrade. steal and ill shoot you. lol umm no, seriously ...

thanks for ur opinion

Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love the Summary would totally Go See it!!!
    Good Luck on making it a real movie!!!!!!!!!
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!