Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

ER has been on for 15 years. I stopped watching after 2002 or so. I have a question

about the characters? Actors have come and gone over those 15 years. Some have left and returned. Has any one character been on that show from the beginning to the end with no breaks?

Downloads
    Uploads
    that surgeon or w/e Anspa (he is not seen in many of the later episodes but he still works at that hospital) hmm... and a few of the nurses.. there is one hispanic nurse i cant remember her name, trudy? i dunno, but she has stayed on all of the seasons.

Downloads
    Uploads
    that surgeon or w/e Anspa (he is not seen in many of the later episodes but he still works at that hospital) hmm... and a few of the nurses.. there is one hispanic nurse i cant remember her name, trudy? i dunno, but she has stayed on all of the seasons.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads