Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone know what movie this is ?

I think it was supposed to take place in the 1900's anyway, there was a mom and she had a bunch of kids and they were dirt poor and they lived in the slums and the boy telling the story talked about how bad it smelled during the summer becasue all the little houses were cluttered up and they didn't have plumbing so everyone would through their piss buckets out on the street. She had to get on some kinda of welfare or help to get a bed or something for them to sleep on and when she went the man she talked to told her beggars can't be choosers. There was one point where the boys got fleas becasue their living conditions were so poor. Their uncle moved in with them and had sex with the mom and one of the older sons had sex with a girl while making a delivery to her house ( she was somewhat wealthy) and she ended up dieing from some disease. It's been a while since I saw the movie and that's about all I remember, but I'd like to see it again....If only I could think of the name of it. It was a very depressing movie but I liked it.

OMG, you were right it was Angela's Ashes...Thank you so much

Downloads
    Uploads
    spiderman 3 sounds like to me