Well, ill tell what its about, my dads a director, so, yeah. Its sorta like gossip girl. First off, this girls go to a club, and theres this cute guy, so this girl goes to talk to him and trips and falls on him, she runs off, and sits back with her friends, when he comes up to her, wanted to talk & dance. After the dance they start to hook up, then he says he will brb. So she waits for 20 minutes. Her friend comes up and asks her where did he go, he said he said he would "brb." She tells her to go look after him, she looks around and notices hes talking to this girl..."his girlfriend." She spazzes at him and he says shes just a loser, it was just a one time thing, i dont even like her..blah bkah blah. She runs off into the bathroom and starts to cry, shes get s text from her friend that her other friend passed out and was found in a bedroom with her dress plled up and her underwear off. She bin date-raped. thats all i have for now. (: I have to ask my dad more about it. Please have it appropriate.\

thanks.