Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ilikeme

Disney??..Old cartoon movie..IDK???...Can anyone help??

PLEASE HELP!! I remember a long time ago (probably like around1993-1997, is when I used to watch it...idk) I used to always watch this movie when I was little and I can't remember the name of it for nothing!!!!!! ALL I know and remember is that it was about a little fairy or something named Crista or Krista or something like that. She looked like tinker bell, but had a peter pan cut and black hair. I think she used to wear red. There was also a little ugly bat or something who looked kinda like alf, and he sounded like eddie murphey...i think..idk...they were small and lived on flowers or on the ground or something. Thats all I know....but I used to love that movie...I will give a arm and 4 toes for the answer.....and would throw in 3 more toes, a finger, and a knee cap if I could find the movie!! (Please only answer if you have an idea somewhat of this matter......Saying IDK, or "who cares" is not helpful AT ALL, and quite retarded if you ask me THANX a ton and 3oz!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I loved that movie! I just watched it too. Ferngully!

tuesdaydelightnight
    ferngully The Last Rain Forest. I Loved That Movie When I Was Little I Lovedddd Batty <3333 if You Want i Can Send You The Movie In Email message me [email protected]

Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember watching that movie on mushrooms and falling in love with the little rainforest fairy....ahhhh college!

Gsu Eagle Girl
    It's ferngully!!!! I love it!