It have already broken numerous records in its debut since Friday. First off it have broken the first midnight debut screenings of $18.5 million beating fellow nerd favorites Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith which earned $16.9 million. Then on its opening day it goes on to surpass single-day box office record of $66.4 million, breaking a record of $59.8 million previously held by our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man 3.Now it is said that it is on a pace to surpass Spider-Man 3's opening weekend of $151.1 million.Can it finally break many more box office records and movie record.I know that titanic made over 1 billion dollar becoming the highest-grossing film of all time but thats because it stayed in theaters for nine months before finally closing it and even over a year in some theaters around the world.If The Dark Knight stayed in theater this long then when am I going to buy the dvd.So from Fans opinion do you think The Dark Knight is going to be the movie of the millenium
I saw the movie and its the best film i see in years and im going to see it again

To Heath and his iconic performance