Ok, I ill be deeply indebted to the person who can think of the name of this movie. I haven’t seen the movie for probably around 15 years and then it was on T.V. (TBS or TNT or something like that). My brothers and I have been trying to come up with the title for a few weeks now.

Here are the details I can remember: There is this American guy who is trained by an old Chinese master. The Chinese Kung Fu Master is very old looking and has one of those really long white beards that a lot of old Chinese Kung Fu Masters have. I thought the American guy was played by Charles Bronson, that turned out to be wrong... I think. My brother thought the American guy was played by the guy who played the bail bondsmen in Jackie Brown, Robert Forester. We can’t confirm or deny that.

The Chinese Master teaches this American guy all these Kung Fu secrets, like the ability to dodge bullets and run on water. At one point in the movie the American guy runs across wet cement and the bad guys chasing him all get stuck in the cement.

In the final scene, after the American guy has killed all the bad guys, the Old Chinese Kung Fu master and the American guy say their farewells and the Chinese Master turns around and runs across this big lake.

That’s pretty much all I can remember about the movie. . . Is it a real movie or did I just make it up in my head?