Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you please help me figure out what movie this is?

I'll describe the little bit of plot that I saw. It was played on PBS in 2008 I believe and is probably either a Masterpiece Theater or BBC movie. It was set in the early 1800s. There was this young doctor who was going to be married to the preacher's daughter. There was this other strange woman in town and her sister. The sister convinced the strange sister that the Doctor really loved her. So the strange sister sabotaged the reputation of the young Dr. The preacher banned the young doctor from practicing medicine in the town and forbade the wedding to go on. The bride to be then become very sick with a terrible fever, and against the wishes of her preacher father, someone sent for the young doctor and he then saved the life of his once to be bride. I believe then, the truth was found out that the young doctor did not do what the letter from the strange woman said that he did and so the young couple were again allowed to wed. If anyone can tell me what this movie is called I would be so appreciative!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i really don't know but would love to see this movie