Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: BBC's Dr. Who.?

Downloads
    Uploads

BBC's Dr. Who.?

I love this show. And it makes me wonder why, but i do. Can anyone tell me what happen to Rose. And why she does not travel with the Doctor anymore. I am thinking also the we in the States, see Dr. Who much later the in The U.K. Last nights show, brought Rose back to help Donna. So the Doctor would not die. And it got me wondering what happen to Rose.

Downloads
    Uploads
    SPOILER WARNING

when she first left, she got transported into a parallel universe, which needed to be sealed.

when the daleks broke through , and rose came back but now she has to look after the duplicate doctor (the half human one)....and keep him out of mischief, as he committed mass genocide against the daleks.....long story.

Downloads
    Uploads
    she is in a parallel universe and can't reenter our universe. i love this show to and have watched it for years. you should check out the doctor ( tom baker) from the 70's.