Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    katduce

americas next top model??

I missed yesterdays episode, anyone know who got voted off???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wednesday night was a new episode. Here is a recap for you:
    Stacy Ann was eliminated, after being in the bottom two with Fatima. I was shocked that Fatima was not eliminated because she did not even go to the photo shoot. In next week's episode, the girls go abroad and Fatima did not have the proper documentation to be able to leave the country.
    Apparently, she needs special paperwork because she is a refugee. So, she had to go get the paperwork so she could leave the country.
    In the end, they decided that Fatima's body of work was stronger than Stacy Ann's. Personally, I think the judges made a bad decision. They have always said that you will be eliminated if you do not do the photo shoot. In the past, Adrienne (cycle 1) and Danielle (cycle 6) were in the hospital and genuinely sick. Tyra told them they would have been gone IF they missed the photo shoot. But, Fatima is given a second chance due to her own ignorance and irresponsibility.
    I really think Tyra just left Fatima on the show because of the drama she brings into the house. I think most of the girls this season were cast because of their attitudes, rather than their looks and talent.