Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will emergency mobile chargers works good?

I have Samsung Galaxy S 2. I need an emergency charger while travelling. Will the emergency chargers works well?. Example,
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140634632745&ssPageNam e=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Will these kind of chargers charges my mobile(1650mAh battery) completely?. How long it charges?.

If anybody have any experience, please suggest me if it is good or not..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I own a Samsung Galaxy Ace and an emergency travel charger as well. They work quite fine together but it is unable to charge my phone completely to 100%. A 3-hour charge of the emergency charger provides up to 3-4 hours additional standby time to my Ace, or up to 1.5hrs battery life with WiFi / 3G turned on.

However, the SGS2 is more powerful than the Ace and I cannot vouch for the charger on the link you provided. I got my Emergency Charger on a retail store so i was able to test it right then and there. If you really want to push through with buying that model, I suggest you contact the seller if you can meet personally so you can test it in front of him. Alternatively, you can ask the seller if he has a money-back guarantee or a return-policy.

If you're not sure about buying online, i suggest you look for a brick and mortar store where you can see and test the item before buying it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I own a Samsung Galaxy Ace and an emergency travel charger as well. They work quite fine together but it is unable to charge my phone completely to 100%. A 3-hour charge of the emergency charger provides up to 3-4 hours additional standby time to my Ace, or up to 1.5hrs battery life with WiFi / 3G turned on.

However, the SGS2 is more powerful than the Ace and I cannot vouch for the charger on the link you provided. I got my Emergency Charger on a retail store so i was able to test it right then and there. If you really want to push through with buying that model, I suggest you contact the seller if you can meet personally so you can test it in front of him. Alternatively, you can ask the seller if he has a money-back guarantee or a return-policy.

If you're not sure about buying online, i suggest you look for a brick and mortar store where you can see and test the item before buying it.