Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    chloalikev

when is the best time to have the most profitable garage sale?

i have been wanting to have a huge garage sale and i am not sure if now is the best time of yesr? i think as long as its a nice day, no rain people wil come. but it doesnt seem like there are very many going on when i look in the classifieds for garage sales? can anyone tell me if they thing now would be a good time or when would be the best time to do it? i just have so much stuff and it is going to be such a project for me w/ my 18 month old especially i just dont want to waste my time ya know! thanks for any imput! happy garage saling! woo! hoo!( lol! just ad to say that! hehe!)

Green eyes
    Memorial Day weekend is a good time because people are on their long week-end (3 days off) and yard sailing, going to the cemeteries, and have more leisure time. Besides that, winter is over so the weather is warmer.