Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Flame81

Whats the best bargain outfit you have bought from a charity shop?

I love buying from charity shops am a single parent so dont have a lot of money and find this a good way to get quality clothing at bargain prices :-) Went to the charity shop yesterday and got an outfit for a job interview for £6.30 a pair of dorothy perkins trousers and top still like brand new. I would have paid ten times this in the actual retailers and just wondered if anyone fancied sharing there charity shop bargain buys?

[[maggs♥]]
    I went to a thrift store once and brought an abercrombie shirt & aeropostal skirt for $5.00!! It would have normally cost at least 25.00 for the shirt and 30.00 for the skirt and it was all in excellant condition, thrift stores are awesomee!

[[maggs♥]]
    I went to a thrift store once and brought an abercrombie shirt & aeropostal skirt for $5.00!! It would have normally cost at least 25.00 for the shirt and 30.00 for the skirt and it was all in excellant condition, thrift stores are awesomee!

kit7kat7
    i found a pair of parasuco pants for . my sister bought the same pair from a retailer for over 150$.

-:-vInTaGe PaSsIon-:-
    I got a REALLY cute blue Hollister shirt, I also got some really cute shorts, and an Isac Mizhari stripes sweater! All for under 8 bucks!