Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are some good items to sell at a flea maket?

I am trying to raise about ,000. What are some good ideas to sell at a flea market? I'm trying to think of something a little different than what I usually see. These items are always at the lea market: jewelry, candy, car window tinting, adult videos / toys, clothes, dollar store items, tatoos, hair cuts, fresh veg/fruits, video games, beach towels, & even a scienctology guy selling books! I just want someting a little different. I live in central florida area. Please Help!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well if trying to raise that much try finding something thats easy to get and most people will want to buy. Nothing fitting that description comes to mind but if I can think of it i'll let you know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,

One thing you can try and if done right you can make alot of money and have fun at the same time. Please take a look into selling personal computers and equipment like printers and networking. This might sound odd but in a flea market setting most people come through there looking for great deals and alot you will find are intrested in technolgy but due to the investment they find them self only intrested and not actually investing in a PC, for this they would love to find a good deal.

My suggestion would be to contact schools and government agencies. These departments usally provide upgrades on a regular basis and you can find awsome deals, then turn around and clean them up to sell them.

Best of luck.