Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    rrridveitlekp

Vote for Hilary and elect Bill to a 3rd term. Two for One! Is this the...

...bargain of the century or what? The world is in rough shape. America's reputation around the world right now is at an all time low. Many tough challenges lie ahead.

Who do we want in the White House next? The GOP losers all lack experience at the highest levels of government. Most of the dems are a joke too.

But if you vote for Hilary Clinton, not only do you get an incredibly smart woman as President, but you're basically electing Bill Clinton too. He will be with her every step of the way, and he's one of the greatest political minds of all time and one of the greatest leaders this country as ever known.

It's a good deal.

Will you take it?

Insensitively Honest
    I agree with the first guy , and plus I like lower taxes so I think I will pass , I bought a house when Bill was in office , and my interest rate was right at 10% ..after Bush took office I refinaced at 4.5% and will have it paid off before the next election.....Every one is mad about Bush and the border, it was old Bill who said at the signing of the free trade agreement that we need bridges at the border not walls , bill is the one who brought us all of these lower priced toys that are just so good for American Children , ......First Lady Hillary is the one who streamlined the adoption process , to " make it easier for more people to adopt foster children" she even braggs saying " that was the greatest achievement" of her term as First Lady , from that time to present look how many more foster children have been killed or molested at the hands of the foster parents ... I think those two have done more than enough for America...hillary wants us to start using the Euro dollar and Universal health care ( not national she says Universal ) bill , and Hillary have millions invested in foreign currency , and they have millions more invested in the American Medical Insurance Company ...who by the way will be in control of the health insurance she wants for us , so can you imagine how much they will make if everyone in America gets insurance and it is paid for by us , do you really believe it will be free , our income tax will be over 45% of our paychecks going to the government , we will be paying for hollywoods rehab , junkies just trying to get a fix , I do not think so my friend , it is not my place to pay your medical bills , I am fine with my insurance , I pay 100% of my insurance costs , the 40 million Americans without coverage are something like this over half (28 million )are illegals ,10 million qualify for midicare or medicaid , and 2 million were between policies at the time of the survey .. AND you thought Hillary knows who you are , and cares so much for you ....

I think Blowe Job and Beeyatch has done enough , I do not think I can take anymore of their loving kindness for mankind...I am already over whelmed

koalatcomics
    lets see...let me get this straight...i vote for hill and bill and this is a "good deal"???

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
    - Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
    - Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
    - Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
    - Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
    - First president sued for sexual harassment.
    - First president accused of rape.
    - First first lady to come under criminal investigation
    - Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
    - First president to establish a legal defense fund.
    - First president to be held in contempt of court
    - Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
    - Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
    - First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court
    hmmm...not in my book, not only that but i wonder given this, what your idea of a "great deal" is...keep in mind here my hand is firmly on my wallet...thanks.

cantcu
    Well we have had 2 idiot Bush's in the White House and you can see what thay have done.

http://www.uuforum.org/deficit.htm

Now they are tring to spin the GAO Report. Iraq is a total failure of the Bush administration. They wanted the GAO to lie, but they refused to pull some things out of their report!

Support the troops and get them out of Iraq!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTTZ7Qt8_20&mode=user&search=

dez604
    Let's vote back in more corruption,

I am a Republican and served in the Military under Both Bush and Clinton, I don't hate Clinton, he was my president and you have to respect that, I disagreed with his polices and his morality,but I never wished i'll will towards him or harm, but I do not think he is a morole person at all

Here's his rap sheet,

William Jefferson Clinton- Impeached by the House of Representatives over allegations of perjury and obstruction of justice, but acquitted by the Senate. Scandals include Whitewater - Travelgate Gennifer Flowersgate - Filegate - Vince Fostergate - Whitewater Billing Recordsgate - Paula Jonesgate- Lincoln Bedroomgate - Donations from Convicted Drug and Weapons Dealersgate - Lippogate - Chinagate - The Lewinsky Affair - Perjury and Jobs for Lewinskygate - Kathleen Willeygate - Web Hubbell Prison Phone Callgate - Selling Military Technology to the Chinesegate - Jaunita Broaddrick Gate - Lootergate - Pardongate, Law Licensed ripped away by the Supreme court, a first for a U.S. President

Terror attacks on Bill's watch
    93 WTC
    96 Khobar Towers 19 Airman dead 300 wounded
    98 2 U.S. Embassy Bombings 5,000 wounded
    98 Refused to take Bin Laden into custody
    99 Refused to take Bin Laden into custody
    2000 U.S.S. Cole Bombing
    2001 9-11 took 6 YEARS TO PLAN

Also Clinton benifited from the DOT COM TECH STOCK BOOM that even Jimmy Carter couldn't have screwed up,

carolus
    you know well that bond of husband and wife cannot be torn away by any law-man made.If it happens it means the founding fathers know the value of "marital "unions... " support each other from kitchen to office and vice versa...) so interpreted .Do you find any odds there?

Amdrmgirl
    She' got my vote! I just hope she washes her dress of any evidence instead of incriminating herself like her hubby.