fall for phony USA? White people in usa are fat, dumb, arrogant, sexalot, has no culture and cant' cook?
if you like to live a life of sin as identified in the christian bible, then go live in USA, you will like it where sin is celebrated and prevalent. if you are moral and live with integrity, go live in confucius believing countries like china. Americans believe the word "communist" is a bad word. Americans believe democracy is a good word. Under Communist, people live with plenty of freedoms that matter, like being able to have a house, car, education, transportation all for a low cost. yes, that is available in china. Americans on the other hand also have car, home, education but they have it as a result of loans and they life in debt. The chinese live on savings, they don't borrow money, they don't live in debt. So I say, CHinese have real money, they live with credit, spend what they have, and still can maintain middle class status, whereby amercans are middle class and live with debt for life. You pick, you want to be a devil? they you would like USA. You want to be an angel, then china is for you. Hahahahah whtie people are lame. they suc.

It's not that Americans are bad people, though, you're blaming Americans but you're not realizing Americans are badly oppressed by the government but in much deeper ways than most people realize. American culture is oversexualized, fattened up with unhealthy food, and hyped up with pseudo-patriotism that brainwashes them into thinking that this democracy we have is working. The 2-party system is a veil and nobody has lifted it yet, Americans are trapped in their own positive qualities. Naturally, loving your country is good, but in America, when you love your country, you are doomed, because you're committing yourself to the cycle of destruction that's been created here. And not only White people live in America, other people live in America too. I know Chinese people here in America who believed in the American dream and were faced with a harsh reality here, where only the rich and elite get ahead. Believe me, I know China is becoming a great place, but China is just emerging from a lot of problems, and there is still poverty in China. The United States is suffering and has been for a long time, but people still won't wake up, because we are oppressed by the media and other distractions and fake patriotism and poor education, the very things that we once had that were intended to make us great. People don't REALIZE what's happening here. You shouldn't laugh at them though, because they don't understand that they are wrong. They don't mean to be bad, they have good intentions that get fcuked up by the way things are here.