I am curious if anyone can take me up on this offer my xbox live ends on tuesday which is in like 2 days, well for my bday i got 3 itunes cards, and i use pandora so...

does anyone want to trade 1 year of xbox live for (1) $50 itunes card and (2) $15 itunes card, thats like 80 somethin dollars for 1 year of xbox live... i really just want the code thing on the back before tuesday so we dont need to do it through mail cuase itunes has codes on the back i havnt scracthed yet soo email me at my email if you want to do this, or if you have the other cards let me know we can work smothing out

by the way scarmmers if you think you r going to try and scam my cards think again cuse ima check the xbox code before handing you shyt so... (xbox lets you check the card without using it yet... i keep the deal fair and square as god as my witness.. so if you want imaegs to proove i can...

here is my email [email protected]

sorry about the weird email my other email [email protected] forgot password and gmail wont let me back into it without the right info so. i had this gmail acc since the begining of time..