Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Champ

Top Stocks at bargain price ?

I heard a lot about bargain priced stocks after market crash. which are the stocks are at bargain price ? and why do you think so ? what are you expectation of those stocks in next 2 years ? Are BHP,ANZ, RIO in those list ?

adubka
    Apple Inc. (AAPL) and PBW. I think with the shrinking monopoly Windows has, apple is in a prime position to move into mainstream business PC's and servers. Additionally, Apple is currently trading at a 20% discount to its multi year highs back in November, but has weathered the sell off in recent weeks comparatively well to the rest of the market. PBW is an exchange traded fund which holds corporations which focus exclusively on green energy...a sector which I believe is poised to experience tremendous growth, especially with the Democrat's in office!