Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member diamondsparklecalculation's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

is there any pomeranians for sale in cali?

i live in modesto,cali and theres no shelters with pomeranians.is there any site i can search that will have a pomeranian puppy

my sister isn't jesus idiots.its a figure of speach.and my GRANDPA would sign the contract without her permission and would take me in if he had to

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why are you looking for a dog?!?!!? Did you NOT just post two other questions complaining that your G-ma will not let you get a dog?

First off, nobody is going to sell an 11 or 12 year old a dog. Second of all, short of you finding a dog on the street, nobody is going to adopt a dog to you either, as you have to be EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD to sign a contract, which you need to, to adopt a dog. Third of all, HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO PAY FOR THIS DOG??!?! OBVIOUSLY your G-ma is not supportive in this decision, so she's not going to pay for it. You have exactly $170. That's going to be gone at the first vet visit, you can count on that. Then what are you going to do about dog food, a collar, a leash, a crate, toys, bowls, shampoo, dog bed, license fees, a brush, vet visits, shots, worm medicine, and GOD FORBID something serious is WRONG with the dog, what are you going to do then?

Ah, of course, you'll ask your sister Jesus for help. How silly of me =]

EDIT: Ok, so then why aren't you living with him, IDIOT?! uh-duh!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can try www.craigslist.com to see if anyone is adopting one out. You can also post there saying you're wanting to adopt one and you might get some responses.

EDIT: Ugh, you're the brat who posted about your grandmother.

Grow up and stop being such a spoiled little piss. You don't get everything you want all the time and you clearly don't deserve it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    petfinder.com