Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Little miss sunshine

Where can i find kittens for sale in my area?

I live in derbyshire in england. Where can i find kittens for sale in and around that area? Please help.

Tammy S
    Check out Bargain Pages and local newspapers. Also look in pet shop windows etc on the notice boards.

Felicia W
    Check out the website for around your area. The kittens are sooo cute there. They also have one that was born on 20/10/2008. You just go to the brown part and scrool down to what kind of breed or just click all breeds. All of them are precious, especially the one that says: Beautiful Kittens Now Ready(for 150)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Check out freecycle.org. There's bound to be one in your general area, and a lot of people give away pets on there.

TiFFy
    Newspaper classifieds? Or you can do a search on google...That's how I found my baby.