Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I trade Amare Stoudemire for Dwight Howard?

My friend offered me this trade, yet i don't think i should take it cuz Amare is just so BEAST this year, yet if Carmelo goes to NY, he might not have as much pts and so maybe i should take the trade and get Dwight who is also BEAST and is the main go to guy on the Magic. What do you guys think?

Downloads
    Uploads
    its six and half a dozen to be honest. Dwight howards not gonna score loads of points but he will get rebounds. And when he posts up he can kick out to one of the many 3point shooters. Rashard Lewis, JJ Reddick, Jameer Nelson, Vince Carter. This will be assists too, possibly geting some triple doubles. Dwight wins by a tiny amount

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, Amare is a piece of Shitemire that quit on the Suns.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, howard is better this year

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know because i heard nash might go to either team. If he goes to magic, howard will be ridiculous (he will get more blocks because nash will let so many people get to the rim). STAT is putting up more points though so i would stick with him btw if your friend offered you a trade then stoudemire is probably more valueble than howard because no one would trade a more valueble piece for a less valueble one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know because i heard nash might go to either team. If he goes to magic, howard will be ridiculous (he will get more blocks because nash will let so many people get to the rim). STAT is putting up more points though so i would stick with him btw if your friend offered you a trade then stoudemire is probably more valueble than howard because no one would trade a more valueble piece for a less valueble one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No way. I have Amar'e and he is serving. I wouldn't trade him for anyone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea because amare can't keep this 30+ points streak up for much longer while goers gives you 21, 12, and 3 blocks every game

Unregistered

The best way to convert PDF to ePub

The best way to convert PDF to ePub
    Are you looking for how to convert PDF to ePub easily and quickly? In fact, there are some good ways, however, I will tell you the best way to Convert PDF to ePub. You may ask what it is, now I can tell you, you just need a tool----PDF to ePub Converter, which is specially designed for users to conveniently Convert PDF to ePub.

As long as you have the magic PDF to ePub Converter, you can smoothly Convert PDF to ePub and you can also export it to iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader or other eBook Readers for reading.

Besides, via the PDF to ePub Converter, it is so easy to operate, you just need do a few clicks with just several buttons and all the process can be finished, and using the best PDF to ePub Converter, all kinds of text, layout, tables, images, and hyperlinks in the output EPUB eBooks will be perfectly preserved. Moreover, you can be allowed to freely customize output font color, background color as well.

Now, let me tell you how to convert PDF to ePub with perfect conversion quality and speed?

Step 1: download and install PDF to ePub Converter, launch the program.
    Step 2:click "File" or "Add Folder" button to load PDF files.

Step 3:Edit your PDF files.
    Select the file or files you want to convert. you can preview the PDF file, also you can use "Page Range" column, you can choose "All Page" "Current Page", even more, you can enter a number of pages you want to convert in the "Pages".

Step 4:Convert files Click "Convert" button to start converting the files checked in the file list.
    The entire conversion process takes only several clicks you can quickly get the desired effect. It is very simple.

There are more information about how to convert PDF to ePub, if you are interested in it, you can visit the below link: Free download PDF to ePub Converter--Convert PDF to ePub

Downloads
    Uploads
    NO! do not get rid on A'mare. He could be MVP this year, both great players, and Melo won't really take away his points because he will still get all the inside shots, and Melo will be taking more of the outside shots. A'mare will still be a better fantasy producer over Dwight Howard.