Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    NikitySplit

I want to exchange a jacket, but the store has a 'final sale' policy on sale...

...items. What can I do? I bought a jacket yesterday, but it wasn't until after I took it home I noticed that "Ordinary Girl" was written/embedded on the back in the same color as the jacket. I don't know how I didn't notice it, I guess I only looked at the front of it. Is there any way I can convince the store to let me return or exchange it? I would feel stupid walking down the street wearing a jacket that said that - and it wasn't cheap! I am so mad at myself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you may have to eat the mistake. IF the tags are still attached, and IF you have the receipt you could go back and beg to exchange it. as long as the policy is obviously stated on the receipt, in store or by a sign, even by the person who rang it through, then it's buyer beware. good luck and if it doesn't work maybe you could sell it online and get something for it.

Ms. Zoo York
    welll...what i do is just sell it. i mean if you cant get your money from the store, get it from another person.

purplerocks1418
    If they absolutely will not let you return it or exchange it, you could try selling it online for the same price. Who knows? Maybe someone will buy it for even more than you bought it for :]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw...sorry. Can you take the stitching off of the jacket ? You might want to see a professional tailor or something, and ask them. If it's an expensive jacket, you don't want to ruin it.

I'm pretty sure the store won't take it back. maybe if you paid them more than what you bought it for ? Lol. :P

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just say someone got it for you.. and it didnt fit. Poor you, i dont know what i would do. Good Luck,,