Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Leo .

I recently bouth a car, but he didn't gave me a bill of sale nor the title?

And now when I try calling him, he doesn't answer? Is there a way that I can get the car's title with no paper saying that I am the current owner? Hope some2 can help me. Thankz

Zsasha
    Was there a lien on the car when you bought it from him? If that is the case, maybe he didn't pay off the lender yet so he couldn't provide you with a title. Find out where he lives and speak to him personally because unless you have proof that you purchased the vehicle thru a bill of sale or receipt, the only way to get the title is from him.

Henderson Auto Body
    You and the recent car owner has to go down to the local tag office. He signs the title over to you. Then you return it to the state and have it notarized in your name. Then you would get a title in the Mail. Unfortunately, You can't do that stuff without a current title. You may have to file for a lost title. I hope things work out between you and him. Good Luck