...everything and i told him multiple.? I just traded my car for another car. I let the person test drive it and everything and i told him multiple times. about 30 minutes later he calls me and says im on the side of the road over heating and stuff is spraying out of the coolant tank. i said i told you this would happen and i described what the problem was. so i continued to tell him again how to fix the problem in the steps it would take. he said okay i understand, than hung up. i got a text from him about twenty minutes after that saying im not happy with this trade could i have my car back, i said no we agreed to trade for eachothers cars and i specificly told you what was wrong with my car and let you test drive it before we sealed the deal. than he went on to saying he forged his mothers signature on his old cars title and he would report it to the cops if i dont comply with him. Do i Have to give the car back to him and if not can i get in any trouble for having the car?? please respond asap cause this matter is stressing me out. thank you

Thank you for answering and reading this for this matter is new to me.