You have an iPad 4, which is the most popular tablet devices, and you want to watch MKV video on it. So you are looking for a piece of professional software to convert MKV to the other video formats which is able to play on your iPad 4, but there is no result. “How can I watch MKV video on my iPad 4”, you speak aloud to the world, and I heard you from far away. So allow me to introduce you about how to enjoy MKV video on iPad 4 with almighty Total Video Converter from 4Easysoft.

Firstly, you must free download the Total Video Converterhere.

Then you are stepping on the way to watch your video on iPad 4.

1. Open the program and load video

After installing the program successfully, you need to launch it. Then click “Add file” to load the MKV video.

2. Choose output format

When you finish loading, you need to choose the output video formats. Click the drop-down button of “Profile”, select “iPad MPEG-4/iPad H.264/iPad H.264 720p video” as your preference.

3. Edit your video by the professional editing functions

Before converting video, you can edit your video by versatile editing functions. For example, you are able to modify video by adjusting the brightness, contrast and saturation; trim video length; crop video size; as well as add your favorite text and image watermark.

4. Get ready for converting

After you finish the above steps, your last step is clicking the button “Convert”. And just wait a few seconds you will complete the whole conversion.

Now, you are able to enjoy the video on your iPad 4 by loading the converted video to iPad with the fabulous Total Video Converter.