Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    antigravitee11

Ever heard of a magazine scam called WWC or World Wide Circulation aka Elite Sales??

So early November 2007 my girlfriend ordered a magazine for me through a door-to-door sales girl posing as a student working her way through college to help pay for an overseas trip. The subscription was marked up about , so my g/f felt it would be a nice thing to do. The check was cashed almost immediatly but the magazine never arrived. I called WWC or "Elite Sales" and they told me they'll call me within a couple days to verify it has gone through, and its been about 3 weeks and stupid me, I'd forgotten. Now I'm REALLY P.O.'d!! Has anyone dealt with this scam "company" and have any info for me besides the countless articles I have found already???

twigs
    Yes and I've seen them and others selling candy as young as 10 years old. They travel all over the country and I don't know how they get away with having children that young working for them going door to door, alone at night. That alone seems like a crime.

If you have not reported them here is the link below. If you have great. More people need to leave a paper trail to get these crooks in the criminal system.