Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

does selling rare kkk coins (as a collector) mean you are a fan of the klan ?

i want to sell my dad's stamp collection. i go online to see if there are any collector shops in the houston area that are concerned with stamps. there seems to be only one. it has a webpage and on it i see that they sell coins too, and two of the online listed coins in their collection are KKK related.

before i saw the listing i was thinking about going into the store to offer them the stamp collection for sale but now i dont know. if there was a plethora of collector shops that deals with stamps i would not even think about this place but there arent any others that i know of and i really dont want to go through the effort of organizing, photographing, and auctioning my stamps online. but i dont want to deal with a klan fan either. i dont know. i am not caucasian and dont want any trouble.

maybe i have the wrong idea. is this kind of thing normal among coin collectors? i know i wouldnt want to touch anything dripping with that kind of evil. would any of you even want to have anything like that in your collections? why would you even own something like that unless you liked that sort of thing on some level? do you think the fact that they sell those items means anything as to their sentiments towards non-caucasian humans?

to be fair, here is the link - http://harrisstampshop.com/candc.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, business is business, so perhaps they just want to offer a wide range of items for various types of people to collect. But the individuals there might support it; you never know. I don't think them selling them automatically means they support the KKK or anything though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i'd say so....unless you're jus trying to get money for em

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats like saying that just because you like violin music, you can play the violin perfectly.

Of course not, now unfortunately the people who buy them probably do support the KKK, but talk to some history museums in your area, i'm sure someone is interested.