Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Answer123

Computer fur sale?

I own a computer and I am looking to sell it! It has Windows XP on it but it has the Window Vista Translation on it making it look like Vista. The CPU model is AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2200+ It says the memory is 223MB but if you go into Local Disk drive it says that the capacity is 58GB on it and I only use about 9GB of it with all my music and vids. Service Pack #2 The computer speed is 1799 MHz and it is plenty fast. Overall its a good computer and its lasted. I had it for about 3 yrs know. And can someone tell me how much I should sell it for its white comes with just the TOWER nothing else liike keyboard, mouse, monitor, ect. So can someone help hope that enough info and also it somes with A CD writer/burner already on it and the color of the tower is Gray. Ask for photo.

Matt
    its worth about 100$. the 223mb memory is the system memory. (RAM) the 58gb is ur hdd. a 1.73Ghz cpu is pretty weak these days so you would get maybe 100$ for it. im selling a whol lot of comps just like it but with 512mb RAM. its not a great pc so like i sid 80-100$. whatever someone will pay for it