Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I trade in this dinosaur for a new computer?

Okay so my grandmother bought a new computer YEARS AGO. And about 2 years ago I got a laptop. We still have our first computer. I really like how it looks. But I hate the software on it! I'm more of the girl who likes the NEW things. I had a 2 gen ipod touch, and when the 3rd came out I just HAD to have it. So that's kinda how I am. My mom said that I could have the old computer (first computer) if I let my Windows Vista laptop be the "home computer". So I was like YEA. So now I've gotten on it and I've tried to download all of these games and software disks I have, but the computer is so old that it's not compatible with "newer" things like that. But I was wondering if I could take this to a best buy or any place and get it traded in for a newer computer. Its a windows 2000, OLD, but in the best condition EVER! When I was younger I just used to play little kid games on it, no internet or anything, I wasn't on it much. But now that I'm into all of that stuff I'm REALLY into it, and I want a really good computer that I can at least download Microsoft Word on! But yea, its in REALLY good condition, barely even used. And so I'm just wondering if there's any kind of software change I could buy if trading it in for a newer computer wouldnt work or give me better results. I'm really wanting a mac, but idk if an antique windows 2000 computer can even get you a mac! But could I trade it in since its so old for a newer computer, possibly a mac, or atleast Windows Vista like my laptop? (the only reason I'm willing to give this up is because my mom has alot of her things on my laptop, and I'd rather just make it the "home computer" rather than her coming into my room being all "just here to check facebook" I mean how weird is that?!

--But yea, thanks in advace(:

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're stupidity is amazing