Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Why does my straight talk LG 220c phone keep saying internet service in not enabled?

I have the unlimited service plan, so i know its not that. Everytime I try to go on the browser it says internet service is not enabled. Its been like this for a few hours. I even shut the phone off and took the battery out and turned it back on.

Unregistered

GOOD NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Hailey View Post
    I have the unlimited service plan, so i know its not that. Everytime I try to go on the browser it says internet service is not enabled. Its been like this for a few hours. I even shut the phone off and took the battery out and turned it back on.
    mine does this too, apparently if you let the phone expire it will do this. you might have to replace your phone, but i have some good news. The phone number they give you on the box is BS. youll always get someone you cant understand, and they dont help very much at all. Call this number, 1 800 876 5753. they speak clear english and will help you right away. you have to call from a different phone tho, so they can "get inside" your phone. if they do end up having you replace it, they'll give you info on how you can do that without having to buy yet another phone from walmart. hope this helps!

Unregistered

Answer to Internet question

If you just dial *228 and press 1 it should reprogram your phone and work once again

Unregistered
    i dialed *228 and pressed 1 and it still dont work