Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    toxic2141990

When will the LG KE770 come to America?

So I recently ran into an incident with buying a SLVR L7 unlocked on ebay (big mistake) and am currently in to process of returning it. So I was looking up similar styled alternatives and one that poped up was the LG KE770 Shine Candybar phone. Here is a link http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_ke770_shine-1913.php Unfortunatley I realized that it is not available in the US yet, so can anyone tell me when it will be and for what carrier? It may not come at all, but that would be a shame. Any information would be greatly appriciated.

Yagami
    Um...it is available in the us...just because a phone company hasn't bought its rights and locked it doesn't mean you can't buy it. You can go into any asian cell phone store and ask for it. I'm 100% sure they will have it and for a great price. It will be unlocked and will be able to work with any service provider. Go look at your nearby chinatown. Good luck!