Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG Cookie, doesnt connect to browser?

I bought a LG Cookie recently, when i try to use the browser, it comes up with connection failed, i don't know what to do, the phone has full signal, but every time, it comes up with connection failed. Help!?

Unregistered

Lightbulb On

you;l need to put the internet and browser settings. These can be obtained by calling up your Service Provider.

You will have to create profiles and activate them

Unregistered

Paperclip same problem

hey im having the same problem , my service provider is three, i contacted them and they said it was because the lg cookie was not compatible with planet3, is there anyone who knows a way i can get round this? thanks in advance

Unregistered
    Tryt hese internet settings in the phone. I made my internet and mms work in U.S.

Set Name: MEdia Net
    Homepage: http://device.home
    Connection Mode:
    Proxy Address: wireless.cingular.com
    Proxy Port Number: 80
    Security: Non-secure
    Access Name: wap.cingular

Connection Title: MEdia Net
    Bearer: GPRS
    Authentication: PAP
    User Name : [email protected]
    Password: CINGULAR1
    APN: wap.cingular

or this
    Try these settings....

Homepage: http://device.home
    Bearer: GPRS
    GPRS settings:
    APN: wap.cingular
    User ID: [email protected]
    Password: CINGULAR1

Scroll to and select Proxy Settings and press OK.
    IP Address: 66.209.11.32
    Port Number: 80

Unregistered

Lady RainDrop

When im older, i mite bcome a singer/doctor. if i am a singer, ma name will b Lady RainDrop. Any way, i have a pink LG COOKIE from tesco, and i wanna conntet to browser, it wont let me, i will ring up the service.... BLAH BLAH.... and at least THEY will help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BI THE WAY.. MY MATE HAS A BLAKK LG COKIE, HE had browser straight away!! Wierd!!

Unregistered

How to connect my lg kp500 phone to the web

mine does not wurk either it says please check browser settings i know i have to creat a lot of profiles nd acces points etc. but how what do i write i hav a t-mobile LG KP500 phone nd i tries those internet settings suggested but now it jst says connection FAILED! what can i do
    nd do those internet settings that person beforee suggested work on a t-mobile phone since those settings i have seen in the at&t website which used to be named "cingular"

Unregistered
    same problem!! i'm from uk, got a LG cookie Kp500 i use VodfoneWAP and when i try to browse my web it comes up with connection failed? .. heeeeeeeeeeeelp.

Unregistered
    same i have a black lg cookie phone i need help makeingmy internet work hahahhahaah help please

Unregistered
    try this link guys i used it for mine but it didn't work but try it yourself give a chance it might work for you