Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    adam.hertler

LG Chocolate any good??

I currently broke my phone by forgetting to take it out of my pants and washing it. so i have to buy a new one. I am still on a contract so i have to pay an extreamly high price so i picked the LG Chocolate because it's not to badly priced. Is it any good, when i did reseach on this phone, some people loves it and some people hated it so i dont know. What do you think. and what colour should i pick. Im a guy so it's

Black

http://www.bell.ca/shopping/en_CA_ON/95436.details?colourId=73&contractId=term30d

or

White

http://www.bell.ca/shopping/en_CA_ON/95436.details?tab=OVERVIEW&colourId=72&contractId= term30d

Jessy
    The Chocolates that they have out now are much better than the ones that they had before. I have the old version and I hated it, but it was great for music and pictures. If your going to get one, I think you should get the black. However, I would recommend looking into getting another phone or one that has been refurbished(its much cheaper).