Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can i unlock my lg ks360?

hi, i really need to unlock my mobile as i am on tesco but my phone is on orange, please help!

i will sent lots of points for the person who shows me how!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    unlocking solution for phones are lot. you can go with softwares or hardware tools or cables which you connect through computer and unlock it or using codes or through remote unlocking services. each method has its own pros and cons. when you go with softwares you need to know the exact procedure for using the softwares and if it goes wrong the result will be either loss of your data or loss of your phone. the same thing applies to all using hardwares or cables. when you unlock your phone through remote unlocking services you dont have any assurance whether you get your phone unlocked or not. codes method of unlocking also has many disacdvantages but not much when compared to other methods. codes might go wrong but there is an alternate solution where you have a certain number of attempts to enter the codes. if you exceed the number of attempts you need to hardreset your phone. but compared to other methods codes are less risky. i prefer codes. you can get the unlock codes either from your service provider or from other online providers like TheUnlockspot.com