Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Direct TV and LG. Sound not in sync with picture.?

I have a brand new LG TV and just got Direct TV installed. However the sound is lagging behind the picture. I have had Direct TV come to the house and replace the receiver and it didnt chage anything. Could a faulty HDMI cable be at fault? Has anyone else had this problem? Is it fixible or did Direct TV just screw me? Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you try resetting your box? Also, try disconnecting your cables and reconnecting. I've not had a problem with Direct Tv and I've had them for about 2 years now. If that doesn't work try contacting Direct TV-- let them know it's been an issue (they should know b/c you had them help previously) and they shouldn't charge you to send someone out... Good luck!

Unregistered
    From what I have been reading this is a problem with LG tvs. Mine is connected to a cable box and the longer the tv is on the worse the lag becomes.