Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lady bug

how do i watch music videos from my lg rumor?

is there any way to watch videos from my sprint LG rumor mobile phone without a HANDLER? and is there anyway to watch youtube videos also?

Unregistered
    I'm having the same problem with my phone apparently videos can not be watch with this phonoe because of the firmware that it brings... so if any one has a clue on how to watch youtube videos on the rumor by lg please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I'm havin the same problem! I got my fone a week ago and the you tube site says i need a handler. First of all, waht the heck is a handler? Second, how in the world do i get one? I have tried opera mini and it was no use. Please Help me!!!!

Unregistered
    seriously wtf is is a handler!

Unregistered
    i think you have to get mini opera on it and then go to m.youtube.com
    somthing like that for getting youtube videos

Unregistered
    ♂ Yo! I also have an LG Rumor, and I can't watch youtube videos on it.
    I've tried Opera Mini, Opera Mobile, and many other stuff. I really need help. I want to watch youtube videos on my cell phone. If anyone finds an easy (free) way, e*mail me at, "[email protected]". ♂♥♂

Unregistered
    is there a way i can PUT music videos on my phone to wathc?

Unregistered

the thing

I think you need to download a video converter that makes videos 3gp formatted. Then put it on you memory card.

Unregistered

Gun

There are some browsers such as Bolt which might enable to watch video but I've yet to try. The Opera Mini, I know for certain does not permit you. I have it on my LG Rumor 2, that is unless you purchase a 'handler' from sprint.

Unregistered

Bell

i have the same problem but if anyone finds a way i can watch youtube vids on lf rumor 2 can u msg me on myspace.. .Simplyy Dasia.! (Shawdii Gorgeous.) | MySpace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast