Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

URGENT problem: To unlock iPhone in Europe(malta)?

I have iphone model A1203 8G.i downloaded iTunes from www.apple.com,, and then I downloaded the iTunes software on my phone. when the download was finished, the telephone got locked and its telling me that I have to insert a SIM card that is supported........ Now my problem is how can i unlock my phone online and wat exactly shall i do please?

thankx

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DANIEL M View Post
    I have iphone model A1203 8G.i downloaded iTunes from Apple,, and then I downloaded the iTunes software on my phone. when the download was finished, the telephone got locked and its telling me that I have to insert a SIM card that is supported........ Now my problem is how can i unlock my phone online and wat exactly shall i do please?

thankx
    I think your iPhone would have had a temporary unlock previously.So when you upgraded (by connecting to the latest iTunes software) it restored back to lock status.To unlock an iPhone the remote unlock service would be a better option because, you need not give your mobile to someone else nor do you have any chance to enter the wrong unlock codes. To get such an unlocking service for your iPhone approach Simpleunlocking.com and by submitting the country and network to which the mobile is locked to you will be able to remove the restriction from the respective network. This will be a permanent unlocking solution.