Here's the deal. I am getting an unlocked iphone next week. I own a prepaid AT&T GoPhone which has a sim card. AT&T gives you the choice of having a prepaid plan without annual contracts which withdraws the amount of the plan you chose automatically from your debit, credit card, whatever.... So I am thinking, If I activate this prepaid plan on my gophone, then put the SIM card on my unlocked iphone 2g edge, will it work? Will I have a Pre Paid iPhone without annual contracts but with a monthly payment that allows me to do the same stuff contract users do? This is a link to the available plans for gophones they have http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-plans/pyp-cell-phone-plans.jsp?wtSlotClick=1-00166N-0-1&WT.svl=calltoaction&_requestid=363734 I am jus wondering, if this works, that would be the greatest thin on earth! By the way, I KNOW that the unlocked iphones works with at&t prepaid phone's sim card, but my concern is, after activiating the particular gophone to this monthly plan, will it work on the iphone? or is it strict to the .99 stupid prepaid phone? PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I don't want to buy the iphone and make the worst mistake of my life.