Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Synching iPhone ios4 and yahoo calendar?

My calendar synched with my iphone happily for two years. A few days ago it stopped working. I didn't upgrade the operating system. In fact - I did nothing at all at my end. I can just no longer view my calendar. Looking online, I'm not the only one and it appears to be a Yahoo (not apple) issue. I have checked my settings, I have tried changing the synching period and I have deleted the mail account and set it up again. I have turned the app and the phone on and off. Nothing works. I simply can't view my calendar on the app on my phone. It won't even come up as an option in the app. I'm in New Zealand but I'm not an Xtra customer - I have used Yahoo for 15 years. I don't use yahoo through any other third party. I am a direct and straight forward account holder. It is driving me crazy trying to fix this but no one anywhere has had any luck with this problem either that I can see. I'm resorting to Yahoo answers because nothing in help is relevant (the only help they provide assumes you have done an IOS upgrade which is not my situation) and there is no option to contact customer services. I just end up in a loop back at the main help page. Sigh. Anyone out there had any luck?

Unregistered
    Same here. Second day now Yahoo Calenders will not sync with my iPhone. HOWEVER, Yahoo email syncs perfectly. They BOTH have the same login credentials as the iphone only gives you one option for both in the same settings page.