Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Bingeing-In-Moderation

Movie in iTunes library will not show up on actual ipod.?

I have Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in mp4 format which I imported from itunes. I can see the movie in the itunes library, i have added it to a playlist and I am able to see the movie in this playlist. By double clicking on the movie I am able to play the movie. However, when I synched ipod (80 GB Video Ipod) the movie would not show up on my actual ipod. iTunes informs me that the movie is taking up space and is one of four items in movies library. I have tried to synch my ipod many times, I have also googled the subject. Any insight or suggestions and advice would be highly appreciated.

As far as I am aware iTunes is configured properly, I have 70GB free space, I'm certain I have enough space on the ipod for the movie.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya, get rid of your ipod; it's a piece of junk.

Alex XDXDXD

I had the same problem! This is how i solved it.

You have to click on the video ONCE, when it is in the iTunes library and then click on ADVANCED in the top left hand corner then click "Create iPhone or iPod version".

This will convert the file into iPod format!
    If it still doesnt work then you have to click on where its says for example
    Alex's iPod and find your movies and tick the ones you when to be Synced.

If your still stuck then you can contact me at- [email protected] and i will send you screenshots of the process.