Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have an iphone 3g, and i want to jailbreak and unlock?

can i jailbreak it and unlock it?, and if i do jailbreak it and unlock it will it affect my contract with at&t or nothing wrong will happen

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unlocking and jailbreaking iphones are not same process..Jailbreaking is helps remove the restriction in the i-phones to accept thrid party applications,software,music etc.In Many unlocking method jailbreaking is must before unlocking i-phones.
    Unlocking helps to removes the network lock.If you delete the network lock in your i-phone you can use any network in that phone.You can jailbreak your i-phone using the site
    www.iclarified.com/jailbreak/
    To unlock i-phone use remote unlock service is best than software and other unlocking tools.Software is very big unlocking method.So i would suggest remote unlock method.It is very simple method.In this method you no need to jailbreak i-phone compulsory ,you can unlock it and then you can jailbreak it.To buy remote unlock service for APPLE I-PHONES,visit the site Prounlocking.com buy remote unlock service and unlock it easily.Software may sometimes damage your i-phones ,but remote unlock service won't damage the Apple I-phones.If you unlock your iphone 3g the AT&T contract will get removed