Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What does It mean when It says An 'Unlocked' iPhone?

I'm thinking of buying an apple iPhone, But it's so confusing when It says Unlocked iPhone..
    I tried searching, but there aren't any good or related answers..

any help?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It means you can use another carrier. It's total BS and you have to be almost a computer hacker to make it work right. Just get it from AT&T or Apple and save yourself a huge headache. One programming mistake and Apple will lock your phone AKA "brick" it which will render it useless.

Downloads
    Uploads
    unlocked iphones can be used with any carrier, whereas the normal one can only be used with at&t. It's a good idea to buy your iphone from apple however, instead of some random site

Downloads
    Uploads
    unlocked iphones can be used with any carrier, whereas the normal one can only be used with at&t. It's a good idea to buy your iphone from apple however, instead of some random site

Downloads
    Uploads
    It means you can use another carrier. It's total BS and you have to be almost a computer hacker to make it work right. Just get it from AT&T or Apple and save yourself a huge headache. One programming mistake and Apple will lock your phone AKA "brick" it which will render it useless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ?LOL? View Post
    I'm thinking of buying an apple iPhone, But it's so confusing when It says Unlocked iPhone..
    I tried searching, but there aren't any good or related answers..

any help?
    Unlocking process:

The process of removing SIM lock from your phone is known as "Unlocking" ." Sim lock "indicates that the current
    Network provider restricts our phone to use with other countries. Unlocked iPhone indicates that your iPhone gets free from carrier lock . I would suggest you to buy carrier locked iPhone from online shop (Because, unlocked iPhones are very expensive than locked one . )
    and unlock it by using Remote unlocking service . You can get it from any of the online vendors like OnlineGSMUnlock.com to unlock your iPhone .