Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

What's the difference between IPhone 1 2 3 4?

so pretty much all of them? like what's the difference

also i have an ipod touch should i sell it since the phone is the same. i have the first version. if i do sell it can i get my stuff from my ipod to my phone maybe

Downloads
    Uploads
    1: slow edge network. Slow processor. Okay camera. Bulky.
    2: 3G network. Better camera. A little faster. Less bulky more plastic rounded feel.
    3: Faster processor.
    4: Retina display. Second front facing camera. FaceTime. Hd video camera. Faster processor. Gyro sensor. More sturdy feel. Flash.

Downloads
    Uploads
    DONT LISTEN TO BEUATY

T H E O L D E R M O D E L S H A V E
    B E T T E R F E A T U R E S

Downloads
    Uploads
    the iPhone 1, which would be the iPhone 2G was not able to access 3G signal because of its radio chipset, the case was made of metal unlike the new ones and some aftermarket headphones werent compatible because of its indented headphone jack. it was only available with either 4GB or 8GB of built in memory. it had 128MB of ram and roughly a 600mhz processor but was underclocked to around 400 to preserve battery life. the screen resolution was 320x480 and only a 2MP camera with no video capability. no assisted GPS built in so if you lost signal any navigation apps will not work.

the iPhone 3G, was built with a new radio chipset so it can receive 3G signal. the case is now plastic but has chrome metal around the sides for antenna purposes. its available only in black, but i have heard of white ones but idk. it was available with 8GB or 16GB or memory. had the same processor as the iPhone 2G and also the same amount of RAM. now built in with assisted GPS you could see your location even if you dont have cellular signal. the camera is the same 2MP with no video and now you can use aftermarket headphones.

the iPhone 3GS is just an improved version of the iPhone 3G. it now featured either black or white plastic casing and had the same chrome antenna border. the camera was now upgraded to 3MP and it had touch focus for better photography and now featured a built in camcorder. the processor was upgraded to about 833mhz but was underclocked to around 600 to save battery. it was available in 16GB and 32GB at launch in 2009 but now can be purchased with 8GB of memory. it also came with a compass but i have no idea how that works haha

the iPhone 4 is a complete redesign. it now features black glass on the front and back and aircraft grade stainless steel on the sides. also featues horrible antenna design...i have one ugh. the screen resolution is upgraded to a beautiful 640x480 with approx 163 pixels per inch if i recall giving it that crisp HD look they call the retina display. it comes available with either 16GB or 32GB of memory and the camera has been upgraded further to 5MP and also a VGA front facing camera. now features zoom from out the box and records video in 720P. it features the same CPU as the iPad which is 1GB but is believed to be underclocked to around 750mhz to preserve battery.

thats all the information i can think of at the moment but if you google you can definitely find more in depth info

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: