Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unlocking iPhone 3G baseband on iOS 4.0.2?

Hi guys,

I have an old iPhone 3G that is locked to O2. I want to put an Orange sim card in it, because the phone I have at the moment is a little... whack.

I have tried using redsn0w, and downloading the ispw linked on various sites, but every time I load redsn0w, it can't find the ispw.

Has anyone had any experience with these, and can anyone give me any ideas how to go about doing this more effectively?

(I'm aware of the hazards of doing this, by the way. It is only a spare phone so I am willing to accept the risks!)

Thanks in advance

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,there are many software available to unlock iphone and i unlocked it by remote unlocking..there are many online providers who provide the service..one of my friend got unlocked his iphone from Mobileunlocksolutions by remote unlock..and the important thing remote unlocking is available for some country and network providers only so if you are interested you can try from them before that see whether remote unlocking is available for your country and provider..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris C View Post
    Hi guys,

I have an old iPhone 3G that is locked to O2. I want to put an Orange sim card in it, because the phone I have at the moment is a little... whack.

I have tried using redsn0w, and downloading the ispw linked on various sites, but every time I load redsn0w, it can't find the ispw.

Has anyone had any experience with these, and can anyone give me any ideas how to go about doing this more effectively?

(I'm aware of the hazards of doing this, by the way. It is only a spare phone so I am willing to accept the risks!)

Thanks in advance

I would suggest you to use O2 UK Apple iPhone Unlocking Service to unlock your iPhone 3g from carrier lock. You can get it from any of the online vendors like SimpleUnlocking.com to unlock it .