Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Robert M

WHO IS THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON you have met?

The Wiredist 1

BeeZee
    Never really met one, but I served one. Jessica Simpson was filming Dukes of Hazzard in my town. I was 16 and worked at the Movie theater. She came in, ordered her food and I gave it to her. My manager instructed us all to not speak with her, and to not stare at her too long. You would swear God was in the building. It was a little pathetic. She looked mad and she also didnt look friendly. It was in the middle of a week day so nobody was in there. You would think she would be nice enough to introduce herself to a bunch of 16 y/o girls who was working but she didnt even do that. I know it would have made a lot of peoples day. To this day I think she is stuck up. Most celebs are only nice to fans when the cameras rolling!

☼ إلفا ☼
    I have met Antonio Banderas, Queen Latifah (awsome person) Beyonce (No comment on her rudeness) Ludricus (not sure how you spell it) Snoop, All the team players from Real Madrid Yes, Beckham was one of them, he talks like a girl lol, all the players from Grupo America (mexico's team)

Tripple H, Stone Cold & Chyna (back when she was someone)

Violet
    Jimmy barnes ,i was working at expo 88 and got off a ride and bumped into him after being dizzy from the ride,i looked up to apoligize for bumping into him and realized who it was ,and nearly wet my pants

~Luv SiS
    The daughter of Captin Hook.

golf fanatic
    Hulk Hogan, shook hands with him at the WB11 news station in march 2006. Also met Vannessa Carlton in 2007 in march at the same place.

Muzikman
    Orville the Duck

anita b
    actress-Sandy Dennis

Sneaky sound system
    Sophie Monk

SecondhandX
    cheynne kimble hahah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast